UNDERSTANDING YOUR MOBILE DATA USAGE
It’s Your Data Make The Most Of It. Don’t understand how your data runs out, Learn tips on Data usage to avoid wasting your monthly data!!! Every Mobile Data plan comes with a set amount of Data per Month. If you use out your plan, you will no longer be able to access your data.
HELPFUL WAYS TO CONTROL YOUR DATA USAGE
1. Turn off smartphones apps that are running in the background that are always connected to the internet and therefore using up your data
2. YouTube, Hulu, Netflix and other streaming video apps are data suckers. They can drain your data in the blink of an eye.
3. Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and similar apps also rack up the megabytes.
4. And voice assistants such as Google now use data every time you ask them a question.
5. Automatic updates: Ensure that all automatic updates are turn off to save your data.
6. Social media: Facebook and Instagram have both started showing higher resolution images. WhatsApp photo and video messages can be up to 16Mb each.
7. Secure your device with a password so that it will not open an application unknowingly.
DATA CALCULATOR TO MEASURE INTERNET USAGE HABIT